LITTLE DRAGONS – ages 4 to 6
If you are looking for a fun-filled way to boost your child’s confidence, help them gain self-discipline and teach them to respect themselves in others, look no further!
Emerald Dragon Martial Arts Little Dragons program will help parents instil honourable character traits, sound beliefs and successful habits in their children using an exciting and fun Kung Fu curriculum that progresses through levels of coloured dragons!
The Emerald Dragon Martial Arts Little Dragons program is a specially designed Martial Arts curriculum for ages 4 to 6 that focuses on improving a group of very important skills.
- Focus – This skill will develop listening and reaction skills. A better listener means a better student in school.
- Control – Having control means making good decisions. Control builds confidence.
- Attitude – Skills such as respect, honesty, leadership and a positive “can do” attitude are valuable life skills.
- Balance & Co-ordination – Crucial part of physical development and great for sport and recreational activities.
- Memory retention – Memory development is good exercise for a child’s brain. A child’s brain need just as much exercise as their body.
- Discipline– Children learn from discipline comes rewards. Good discipline will lead to good self-discipline.
- Fitness– It is important for children to have an out let for all that energy and also learn the importance of being healthy.
- Stranger danger– Avoiding situations is the best defence, blocking, escaping and basic counters are taught to assist in handling these situations.
These skills will help them enter society with a more confident and enthusiastic outlook. They will become better students at school, better listeners at home and more ambitious towards the future. Our program will enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
Through training in a traditional Martial Arts environment, children will learn Respect, Integrity, and Honesty. This will carry over into everyday life!